| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.7mm (0.8in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Tengwe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tengwe, Zimbabwe
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tengwe:
- Guruve, Zimbabwe - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) ENE
- Doma, Zimbabwe - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) ENE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) N
- Chinomwe Estate/ Raffingora, Zimbabwe - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) E
- Banket, Zimbabwe - 90.5 kms (56.2 miles) ESE
- Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe - 72.2 kms (44.9 miles) ESE
- Trelawney, Zimbabwe - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) ESE
- Darwendale Rail, Zimbabwe - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SE
- Chakari, Zimbabwe - 111.6 kms (69.3 miles) SSE
- Chegutu Rail, Zimbabwe - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SSE